Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Classroom Expectations.

Classroom Expectations are always important to get out there right away. At Fairview we have 3 basic expectations that should govern all of our words and choices and I support them completely. Those three expectations are be safe, be responsible, and be respectful. I however have 3 other expectations that will mold and shape the students in my class into respectful, responsible fifth graders. Those three expectations are to work hard throughout the year to become organized, independent, and successful. I will work with the students where they are at when they come to me and help guide them into responsible independent workers. The first and most important part of any of these expectations is to spend time up front developing a relationship with my students. That will be the number one goal for the first 5-6 weeks. We will get to know about each other as people, and as students. We will discover learning styles and how we learn best in all situations.  I look forward to this part of our time together and this is where I think the blogging may be a part of this. It makes me anxious to start the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment