Friday, July 8, 2011

My Introduction

Hello there world.
My name is Michelle Boyce and I am a Christian woman who is happily married and the proud mom of two teenage children. My son is a sophomore and my daughter is a freshman this fall. I am also an elementary teacher  at Fairview Elementary where I am lucky enough to teach fifth grade with two of my best friends. I have been teaching for 17 years and the last 12 of those have been for Bellevue. Before that I was in a rural school in a small town south of Bellevue called Murray. I taught K-3 Sped and then third grade. I graduated from University of Nebraska @ Kearney, and my masters degree from Lesley University in Integrating Arts into Curriculum and Instruction.

I would call myself an intermediate technology user. I know just enough to be dangerous and destructive. I love my rover cart in my classroom, which I need to better about sharing that! I tend to be a PC person, but have had some exposure to MAC, and can feel my way around that. I would like to become a bit more educated in technology, especially the latest technology, but I find that computers and such frustrate me. So I continue to try and be patient and try. So here I am.

I look forward to journaling...ooops, I mean blogging. Catch ya all on the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment